Positions address both male and female
ווישיי פרסישן ישראל
Vishay Precision Group is an internationally recognized designer, manufacturer and marketer of resistive foil technology, foil based strain gages, sensors, and sensor-based systems. We are looking for Pre Sale Manager
· Sales responsibility on designated territories for all MM product lines.
· Product marketing support, including project development and pre-sales activity.
· Opportunity pipeline support – assist the sales team worldwide to fulfill and materialize new business opportunities.
· Responsible for Advanced sensors products, supporting customer’s technical requirements, and application support.
· Work on complex projects required nonstandard solution with support from engineering and R&D
· Supporting the sales force in meeting targets, focusing on territories or key customers
Business travel - 20%
· B.S. degree in engineering or a related technical discipline. Advantage to Mechanical engineering in addition with electronic understanding.
· Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in
o Pre sales activity with International customers
o Post sales technical support
o Application Engineering
o Customer support
· Advantage to experience in the electronic components industry/capital equipment
· Ability to operate autonomously with minimal supervision
· Knowledge and hands-on experience working with MS Office and a well-known CRM system
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
o Must be able to communicate directly with key decision makers / top management.
o Must be a mature individual who is able to communicate with customer’s leadership team and key stakeholders to resolve business and technical issues and set up action plans for resolution.
Excellent written & verbal communication skills both in Hebrew and English (Any additional language – an advantage)
Center, Sharon, Jerusalem, South, Eilat