Positions address both male and female
עמותת פתחון לב
- Responsible for fundraising efforts vis-à-vis foundations, Federations, Manage, coordinate all activities of international relations.
- Maintain donor portfolios and outreach to potential new donors to meet organizational fund raising targets.
- Create strategic work plan for international resource development, identify fundraising goals to meet annual budget and increase donor giving.
- Work collaboratively with staff to develop projects that suit their funding needs.
- Responsible for all English language communications.
- Ability to travel and represent the organization abroad as necessary.
Full time position: 100%.
- Salary: Depending on experience.
- Ideal Start Date: February 2021.
- Location: Rishon LeZion
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field (Masters degree preferred).
- At least four years of successful fundraising experience with private donors, foundations, federations etc.
- Experience in formulating and implementing work plans.
- Experience with full process of multi-year large grants from foundations and other philanthropic sources.
- Success in large scale, multi-year proposals and grant-writing.
- Identify personally with the mission and mandate, and strong commitment to welfare issues and food security.
- Strong computer skills.
Able to work under pressure and irregular hours (overseas calls at night and several evening meetings).