Positions address both male and female
Exclusive for Jobnet
A large online financial company is seeking for a Marketing Product Manager.
We are looking for a brilliant, organized and creative person. Someone with talent, passion, understanding of data and the online industry.
In this position you will need to lead, invent, get things done by taking an idea and turn it to reality.
We believe in a combination of collaboration and autonomous work, working effectively to achieve high-reaching results.
· In charge of the company's digital assets – for all brands.
· Collect and analyze marketing requirements, write clear and detailed PRDs, UI/XU & flow, wireframes and user stories, prioritize backlog and work directly with development/engineering.
· Follow the success of the feature once its released to production, responsible to receive feedback & improve performance and business results.
· Work with all relevant cross-functional personnel in the organization (Media Designers, development team, etc.) to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation.
· Find new ways to improve costumer experience
· Manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of product features
At least two years of experience as a Product Manager- Must
· Experience in an online advertising or the financial field- (big advantage)
· Mover & shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
· Strong organizational and analytical skills, high attention to details
· Great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form.
· Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively
· A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
· Familiarity with either of the following - html, php, java, c++, python – an advanctage.
Center, Sharon, Jerusalem, South