Positions address both male and female
About the Position
RADCOM is looking for a Full Stack Team Leader to join our Analytics team within Software R&D. This is a rare opportunity to influence the culture and standards of our growing R&D organization.
· Leadership and mentoring of a dynamic software development team working in Agile.
· Architecture and development of primary troubleshooting applications, including big-data analytics (historical and real-time)
· Contribution to development of a cutting-edge product in a cloud-based environment.
· Management of multiple interfaces across the organization.
· Alignment with the customer around business priorities.
· BSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering (mandatory).
· At least three years of experience in leading an R&D team and in web-application development.
· Experience in object-oriented design methodology and large-scale application development in C# or any other object-oriented language.
· Experience in Python or Node.js is an advantage.
· Work experience in large-scale system development is an advantage.
· High standards for code quality, testing, and performance.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
· Self-motivated, fast learner.
· Great team player.